School Robot Packages
This is an easy way to teach computer coding – and the best way to deliver STEM and the digital technologies (ACARA/NESA) syllabus in schools across Australia.
The School Robot Package includes:
- 5 Altino Robot Cars (more purchased at discount price) – including rechargers (batteries last up to 6 hours so can be used in classrooms all day)
- Full online access to Code with Altino Programme – all levels/languages – see below
- Altino licence for one year – every teacher in the school has individual access – and can provide access to their students
- All apps - Crayon, Altino Scratch, Orchestra Lite, Remote control driving
- Ongoing technical support
Code with Altino Programme
The Code with Altino Programme is designed around the Saeon Co. internationally proven coding exercises.
These coding exercises have been taught in thousands of schools across ten countries – and have been endorsed to teach coding by the Hawaiian Government.
Saeon Australia team has tailored these exercises to the Australian schools market – embedded in a STEAM “real world” education context.
- Designed with Altino the Robot Car to grow with you and your students
- Delivery of mandatory technology syllabus hours - including project-based learning
- Step-by-step “follow the bouncing ball” for teachers (including those “non tech-savvy”)
- Linked to NESA and ACARA Syllabuses (STEAM & Digital Technologies)
- Focus on critical thinking, problem solving and data analysis
Packages also available for universities.
Saeon South Korea’s Machine Learning Programme. For high schools and universities.